( Tuesday, February 08, 2011 )

Brought to You By the Letter "A"-wesome

I recently purchased what I consider to be one of the finest published works of the last, oh, 100 years. Quite a claim, you say. I need not defend that statement. The pictures speak for themselves.








(I wondered what had happened to Bruno. And now I know. RIP Puppet Garbage Man.)


(Yeah. There's a whole two-page spread about Tina Fey. Just when you think the book couldn't get any more amazing.)

(Oh, and they even answer that age old question:)


Total cost for this masterpiece? $12. Chapters.
Do it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ruth said...

Ahahah that's awesome! I didn't even know Tina Fey was a part of Sesame Street? That's awesome, great investment ;)

5:41 PM  
Blogger the Stewart said...

It IS a great investment!

No, Tina Fey just hosted the show once. They have guests on all the time, apparently. But Tina was so special she got her own section!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Karma Girl said...

I loved the bit about Bert and Ernie. Classic.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Rieanne said...

Love sesame street! good investment. :)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Xaero said...

Very interesting

11:00 AM  
Blogger Justin R. Douglas said...

Seseme Street beats Barney any day. I grew up on it to in the late eighties and early nineties!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Justin R. Douglas said...

Wow man. Thats great Seseme Street beats Barney anyday. I grew up on Seseme street in the late eighties, and early nineties.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anila said...

Thank you very much for such an awesome post :)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home