( Tuesday, May 25, 2010 )

NEWS FLASH! UPDATE! PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

There are currently three ways to find this blog. One is the old http://thinkversusthought.blogspot.com. That's ridiculously long, and frankly, I can never remember if it's "versus" or "vs".

The other two ways are new domains I bought. Both take you here. Why two? Because I couldn't decide which I liked better. Sue me.

So you can try either kyledotcom.com (easy, right?) or kylerhymeswith.com (which happens to coincide with my Twitter account, http://twitter.com/kylerhymeswith -- Branding: it's marketing 101, people).

Whenever I have the time (before my children are born? fingers crossed!) I'll be revamping (no, that has nothing to do with vampires--sorry Team Edward) this place to include both my cute little stories and my epic and brilliant works of literature that will stun the Internet and suburban housewives alike. Or be largely ignored.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ruth said...

Dearest brother,

The address doesn't matter, its CONTENT. Or lack-there-of.
Get on it.

Much appreciated,

Your best sister,

Ruth

12:25 AM  
Blogger the Stewart said...

I'm trying to figure how to ban people, but once I do, YOU'RE OUT!

How dare you challenge me. On my own website. Why I oughtta...

Love,
Your brother

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home