( Saturday, February 13, 2010 )

5 Minutes and 51 Seconds of Bliss

Here's a fun fact: the first real "indie" CD I ever bought was by this band, In Medias Res, a long time ago, back when I was in Bible College. They're from Vancouver area, and one of my friends knew them and loved them and shared them with me.

As far as I know, they've only made one album. And that was back in early 2000-some-time-or-rather. Maybe 2001. I don't know. It matters only because it's a crime they haven't released another yet. I mean, a crime against humanity. Yeah. That's right. The entire human race suffers for their lack of albums.

Anyway. I just heard they're finishing up a new one soon, and they released this song/video around Christmas. I am in love with it.

Tonight I Am New from IN MEDIAS RES on Vimeo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ruth said...

You are back! Yippee! Just made my day...
Loved the song, never heard of them before! Thanks for sharing the love.
xoxo
rs

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home