( Tuesday, March 18, 2008 )

A Confession

I'm a big fan of the show 30 Rock.

And I gotta tell you: I've got a thing for Tina Fey (aka Liz Lemon).

Ok, sure, she's 15 years (or so) my senior. She's married. She has kids. She lives in another country and is fairly famous and has lots of money and a successful TV show and knows a lot of people who are also fairly famous and have lots of money and lead successful lives.

But none of that matters. She's funny, she likes to eat, she's unquestionably neurotic, she's fairly famous and has lots of money and a successful TV show, she's friends with Conan O'Brien and Jerry Seinfeld and Alec Baldwin, et cetera, and so on, and the like.

I also realize I'm blurring the lines between reality and make-believe. I'm aware of it. Which means I'm not completely insane, ok?

Alright, I feel better now that that's off my chest. And also slightly self-conscious, like I'm coming across borderline-stalker-ish. Really I'm not, though. Really.

You believe me, right?


(Photo courtesy of my roommate, the incredible photographer Geoff.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously the best picture EVER! Man I love you!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home