( Saturday, September 29, 2007 )

"It's Alive!"

Geez Louise. It's been far too long since I've posted anything. Which isn't exactly a shocker for anyone who's ever looked at my blog. But it hasn't been for a lack of things to write about. No sir/ma'am. Besides my most recent exciting adventure that involved packing up my horse-drawn wagon and trekking to Vancouver, and visiting long-lost friends and family members along the way, I've managed to sneak my way into a job as a production assistant (on the new tv show Reaper -- *cough*on the CW, Tuesdays at 9, or check your local listings*cough*).

But alas, I'm exhausted and must sleep. I was just feeling an itch to write something, anything, and decided to write, really, nothing. How beautiful is that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Welcome back. Good to hear your voice again? ok, that doesn't work.. good to read your words again!

LOVE YOU!

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH I thought you'd DIED. So I'm going to be in Vancouver on Friday night. Whatchoo up to?

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home