( Monday, February 12, 2007 )

Teenage Mutant Ninja Psycho

I don't mind telling you, I love action figures. And bobble-heads. And really, anything that is a toy that is also amazing (amazing being up for interpretation, of course). It's a part of my childhood I refuse to give up completely. At this point, it's a fairly passive hobby and my "collection" is pretty minimal, limited to a few characters from some of my favourite movies or TV shows (for example, my Mr. T bobble-head or my Monty Python action figures).

However, should I ever reach a point of obsession like this crazy lady, I do hereby grant each and every one of you permission to kick the crap out of me. Repeatedly. With large sticks and/or sharp stones.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Davey Jones said...

it didn't work on my compy :(
stupid wma's

8:58 PM  
Blogger the Stewart said...

Try this link. I was going to put the link for YouTube, but for some reason it got taken down.

Crazy YouTube. Crazy woman.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home