( Sunday, February 18, 2007 )

“Mawwage is what bwings us togwether today....”



Well. Man oh man.

Some big news in the world of the Stewart's this week -- my "little" big sister is engaged! It's all very exciting. And thankfully she caught (see Diagram 1) a cool guy. I met him this past Christmas and he's pretty awesome. It's strange to think I'll have a brother-in-law. Having three sisters, I always thought it was unfair that I didn't get a brother too. At long last, the gods have seen my plight and answered me.

So, congratulations Steph! You done good, sis.

Which leads me to my weekly scheduled word-o-the-day:

vivify \VIV-uh-fy\, transitive verb:

1. To endue with life; to make alive; to animate.
2. To make more lively or intense.

Eg. "Boy, being engaged sure has vivified me!" --Stephanie

Another great word, completely unrelated to anything mentioned in this post, is:

impregnable \im-PREG-nuh-buhl\, adjective:

1. Not capable of being stormed or taken by assault; unconquerable; as, an impregnable fortress.
2. Difficult or impossible to overcome or refute successfully; beyond question or criticism; as, an impregnable argument.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Three Cheers for ME!!!! Love the post Kyle! You're Fantastic! I love you more then... well not more then Adam.. well ... Maybe about the same but in totally different ways! Check your email.. did you see the size of my rocks! ;) hehehe

hugs and kisses!!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Jael and Alexa said...

Hey Kyle...Congrats to Steph! She deserves a good guy! And HI to you! I heard Jade found you...or you found her...or something like that! hehe...Well chat at ya soon!

Jael

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home