( Thursday, January 11, 2007 )

Mar-cos! Mar-cos! Mar-coooos!

Here I thought the idea of a Fraggle Rock movie was un-top-pably fantastic (well, it is)...

...but today I read some even more amazing, great, fantastic, wonderful news -- Marcos is back with P.O.D.! Oh my. I am so happy. I'm sorry. I can't help it. I've been a P.O.D. fan since...well, since a long time. And when Marcos left the band, well, I was crushed. A little piece of me died that day. Many nights were spent crying into my pillow, screaming "Why God?! Why?!" and "Why do bad things happen to good people?!" and "Smite not thy servant, O Lord!" (although I think the last one had more to do with indigestion than anything else.) But finally, God has heard my plea.

On a similarly wonderful note, I added one of their new songs, Going In Blind, to my radio.blog (to your right. Or left, if you're reading this upside down. In which case, you shouldn't. It's bad for blood flow and hairstyling. And it's creepy). It's a good song. Oh, and you can watch the music video here.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home