( Monday, November 17, 2008 )

Closer to the Start

My good ol' pal Geoff told me about this worship band the other day, and I've been really liking them. He originally saw a video they made and then went and bought their CD. I've been re-playing the video a lot since then, because I'm too cheap to actually buy the CD myself. But from what I heard the other day, it's really good. Really. I mean it. I'm not just saying that. I'm not being paid to advertise for them, I swear. (You can buy it here. If you want. No pressure.)

Here's the video. It's neat-o.


Closer to the Start - New Creation from Fellowship Church on Vimeo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love this video and song, but I wonder how many churches out there have started to involuntarily painted their worship leaders.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Miss Ruth said...

AHAHAH. That is hilarious. Oh Kyle, how funny would it be if I put down my bass and started painting Jacob. Oh dear. Good times. :)

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home