( Sunday, August 24, 2008 )

TBD

There have been some ideas brewing and percolating and simmering (time for a coffee, methinks) in my gut for a while now, each deserving time and thought and care before being spewed out into the tangible universe. Two of those ideas are on the subjects of wonder and love, respectively, and both were inspired by movies, music, books, and something I heard someone say.

While I try to punch out my thoughts on the 104 or so keys of my keyboard -- letters, dashes and dots and digits, backspaces and word spaces -- I have some homework for you:

For the first topic, Wonder,
1. Watch In The Shadow of the Moon;
2. Read The Diving Bell and the Butterfly;
3. Listen to Sigur Rós' "Sæglópur".

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Ruth said...

i seriously am tearing up at the song.

since that is the only one i am accessible to right now.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home