( Wednesday, October 08, 2008 )

Warning! Spoilers!

If I didn't know my life any better, I'd think I was slacking. I mean, seriously -- over a month since my last half-hearted post? Really? Come on!

But no. No no no. No, my friends, no. There has been no slacking. Rather, there have been other things. Such as being alive. Trying to remain alive. Doing things to support my habit of being alive. Like working. And trying to better my chances of remaining alive through education. Being alive is a full-time gig. I can't just drop it on a whim to come and write something on my blog.

Tonight, though, between attempts at studying and preparing for class, I decided to do something else: look for meaningless crap on the internet. I'm pleased to tell you it was a smashing success. As they say.

Without further ado, may I present Spoilers For Every Movie Ever Made.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

lol, love it!! (& U)

1:03 AM  
Blogger Miss Ruth said...

Oh Kyle! You're back!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home